Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Fabric love

I have fallen in love... with a fabric. I've had my eye on it for months, but when I found it in the sale section of my local quilt shop I only bought a half yard. Idiot. I will be going back for more because I've already used the bulk of that half yard. It has even (possibly) inspired me to (maybe) make clothing.

Moda Urban Chik:




Isn't it so cute!?! It reminds me of my old bedsheets or curtains or something like that.


I've also been trying to keep up with the Splendid Sampler, 100 quilt blocks in 2016. Some of the most recent ones have required embroidery, which is the last thing I want to do when I've been handstitching a bunch of stuff for the New Hexagon quilt along. 


All my blocks are turning out slightly different sizes, which is very frustrating. Apparently I need more starch and more careful sewing. Blagh.

No comments:

Post a Comment